This cocktail was inspired by the Queen of Rock ‘n’ Roll herself, Janis Joplin, and was created by our restaurant sponsor, Seattle’s Hard Rock Cafe. A Night With Janis Joplin runs until April 17, 2016 at The 5th Avenue Theatre in Downtown Seattle.
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey
- Southern Comfort
- Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- Smirnoff Vodka
- Mixed Sweet/Sour
- Top with Sierra Mist
- Start with ice in your glass
- Pour in 1 oz of Jack Daniel’s and Southern Comfort
- Pour in 1/2 oz of Chambord and Smirnoff
- Top it off with a sour mix of your choosing (made from scratch at Hard Rock Cafe!)
- Briefly shake the mixture in a cocktail shaker
- Finish it off with Sierra Mist
- Add a lemon wedge for garnish
…or enjoy the “Janis Joplin” and drink Southern Comfort right out of the bottle!
Thanks to Seattle’s Hard Rock Cafe! Please enjoy responsibly.
To learn more about A Night With Janis Joplin or to buy tickets, visit https://www.5thavenue.org/show/janis-joplin